PERSONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE & MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS
There is no greater fear for a family with senior parents than to not know if their loved ones are in good health and can reach out for emergency assistance at any time. Senior Citizens today want to spend their final years in the comfort of their own home, with independence and dignity and without burdening their children with daily care responsibilities. With major advances having been made in the field of Personal Emergency Response that wish is now attainable.
At Moore Security Solutions, our personal emergency response and home safety products provide an ideal “companion” for seniors who want to stay in their own home. This easy to use, all in one solution enables the individual user to alert family members and our monitoring station in the event of a personal emergency so that an immediate response is provided all with the click of a single button. So, when you need to reach out for that extra peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are doing everything you can to protect the safety of your seniors, let Moore Security Solutions help to provide the answer to fit your needs and your budget.
With a standard personal emergency response medical alert system, you are limited by the location of the base station because you have to be within range to hear the call center talking to you. If you are too far from the base you cannot hear, or more importantly, tell them what the emergency is!
LIFE SENTRY: FULL HOUSE COVERAGE
Life Sentry’s base station plugs into any standard telephone jack and will allow you to communicate your message instantly and efficiently from within many hundreds of feet of your base station. The system should cover you average home and into the front, back and side yards.
GPS PERSONAL COMPANION
Smaller than a cell phone the Moore Security Solutions GPS tracking device is for spouses, parents, the elderly, business owners, those with special needs and anyone else who may need to keep track of what and who they value the most.
- Simple to Use– A single SOS emergency button in the middle is used to alert a live 24 X 7 911 emergency assist operator who can locate the users on a map and dispatch the closest 911 station. The system then sends an alarm notice for up to 3 email addresses and/or text messages. (There is an option to have the SOS number programmed to call a number of a loved one in place of emergency services.)
- Website with Tracking Map – Check on the location of your loved ones on a map with a computer, tablet or cell phone. With a tracking plan you can see where they have been and map their activity. Set up a Geo Fence to alert you when they in and out of an area specified by you.
- Two Way Communication– Communicate in a two way conversation with the live 911 operator directly through the device. Up to three numbers can be programmed to call the device and talk to the user. This is great for a daily check on your loved one or a medication reminder.
- Power Management– Multiple power management settings to extend the battery life up to 188 hours with limited use and the quality of a Li-Polymer battery. Low battery alarm sends a message to 3 designated contacts when the battery reaches a 25% remaining capacity.
- Ease of Use– With only a single button on the front, an of/off button and the top and volume up and down button on the side, the device is simple to use. In an emergence situation the user only has to press the SOS button to contact a 911 operator. The features on the website are varied but once it is set up it sends automatic notices via text or email.
LINEAR PERS 2400B
Connected and Reliable
You can live in your own home independently,
safe, secure and free from worry. Assistance
is there when you need it – day or night – with
a Personal Emergency Reporting System
(PERS) from Linear, the manufacturer known for quality and innovation in PERS systems
and accessories. Be like thousands of other American seniors
who enjoy an independent lifestyle with the help of an emergency system at your fingertips. This simple to use, yet sophisticated emergency alarm and notification system lets you live the life you choose to lead.
Monitored 24 Hours a Day
PERS connects to your home telephone line. With the push of a single button, it automatically places a call to trained professionals for help whenever you need assistance, any time of the day or night.
The wireless transmitter functions like a single button tv remote that can be worn, or placed nearby. Once activated your call will be answered by a trained professional.
Personal and Programmable
PERS responds to emergency services and family members of your choosing, and can pre-select those people you need to respond in specific situations: family members, neighbors, friends or appropriate rescue personnel.
PERS is outfitted to meet your needs and lifestyle. Choose from a variety of wireless transmitters, including neck pendants, key rings, handhelds, belt clip and wristbands. The transmitter is completely water-resistant, so you can even wear it in the shower.
PERS equipment is listed as a home healthcare signaling device by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the trusted resource across the globe for product safety certification.
Linear, the company that invented the personal emergency transmitter, is the leading manufacturer of emergency reporting systems offered by the majority of PERS providers across the country. The company has a well-earned reputation in the radio frequency (RF) or “wireless” approach to alarm signal transmission.
How PERS Works…1,2,3,4
Just Press the Button
The PERS Console, designed for tabletop
use and for bedside placement, features a
large EMERGENCY button. Press either the
wearable personal transmitter or console
button to receive assistance.
Get Immediate Contact
The Console receives your signal and immediately and automatically places a call to the Emergency Monitoring Center.
Say What You Need A trained professional at the Emergency Monitoring Center talks directly to you to assess the help you need, and will stay on the line until assistance arrives.
Get the Help You Specify
Depending on your situation, the Emergency
Monitoring Center professional will call the
designated person you specify, whether a
family member, friend or neighbor, or